Join Us at Station L
Members of Station L Rowing Club receive access to club boats, ergs and shower facilities at the Portland Boathouse. Members are also entitled to vote at the annual meeting of the corporation and run for a seat on the Board of Directors. Membership dues are assessed annually.
Annual membership dues can be paid online using the links below. Discounted categories for students, seniors and spouse/domestic partners are available. New members can join at any time of the year, with dues pro-rated. For complete details on our fee structure, download the file below.
Fees can be paid online or by check mailed to:
Station L Rowing Club PO Box 15002 Portland, Oregon 97293
Contact the Treasurer to make payment arrangements, if necessary.
- A signed membership application and signed USRowing waiver are required for all memberships.
- Station L owns five 8+'s, four 4+'s, one 4x, four 2x/2-'s & three 1x's. We have access to another 4x & two more 2x's
- Members have 24 hour access to the boathouse; there are 12 ergs available.
- Level 1 and Level 2 Class participants are members for the duration of their class session only.
- Graduates of our Level 2 classes have the option to join as a full member for the rest of the season at a reduced rate.
Click the links below to pay your annual dues: